Zipper Services Commitment
This commitment to respecting confidentiality explains all aspects regarding the processing of personal data and ensures compliance with all principles related to processing, established by the legislation in force, as well as by Regulation (EU) 679/2016 (GDPR), carried out by Zipper Services (referred to as the "Company"), with headquarters in Cluj Napoca, str. Fabricii, no. 93-103, Cluj County. registered at the Trade Register under no. J12/ 3166 / 2004, having CUI 16723187.
For us, ZIPPER SERVICES SRL, the protection of personal data is very important. In this sense, we undertake to pay increased attention to the way we process personal data ("data"). This Policy provides complete details on how data is processed after accessing and using the company's websites, as follows:
This confidentiality commitment explains all aspects regarding the processing of personal data and ensures compliance with all principles related to processing, established by the legislation in force, in particular by Regulation (EU) 679/2016 (GDPR), activities carried out by to the company in the capacity of Operator; the exception is the website http://primariamea.ro/ (hereinafter referred to as the platform), where the company can have both qualities:
- Operator, in the event that the indicated Territorial Administrative Unit (City Hall) is not registered on the platform.
- The authorized person, in the situation where the territorial administrative unit (City Hall) indicated by a user of the site is registered on the platform, in which case the said City Hall has the capacity of Operator, following which the Policy should be completed with the information note issued by the respective territorial administrative unit.
In the framework of any processing carried out totally or partially by automated means, as well as in the framework of the processing by any means other than automated ones of personal data that are part or that are intended to be part of a data record system, we assure you that your data are:
- Processed legally, fairly, and transparently.
- Collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and are not subsequently processed in a way incompatible with these purposes; subsequent processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes is not considered incompatible with the initial purposes.
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accurate and, if necessary, updated, we will take all necessary measures to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, considering the purposes for which they are processed, are deleted or rectified without delay.
- Kept in a form that allows your identification for a period that does not exceed the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data are processed; personal data will be stored for longer periods to the extent that they will be processed exclusively for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes.
- Processed in a way that ensures adequate security, including protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by taking appropriate technical or organizational measures.
- For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The main purpose for the care of your personal data is to provide you with all the necessary information regarding the products and services offered by the company, so that your experience on the company's websites is as pleasant as possible and at the same time comply with the applicable legal requirements.
The company processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing additional information on the products / solutions / services regarding the Company's services by completing the contact form.
- Conclusion of sales contracts for our products / solutions / services.
- Marketing and advertising.
- Recruitment for people who send CVs to fill one of the positions available in the Zipper Services SRL structure.
b) website: http://primariamea.ro/
- Transmission to the territorial administrative unit (Town Hall) indicated by you that there is a request from natural persons for the Town Hall to be registered on this platform.
- To mediate the communication between you and the territorial administrative unit (City Hall) that you have indicated, so that the data you communicate through the web platform will be processed by the City Hall to process your requests.
If we intend to subsequently process your personal data for a purpose other than that for which they were collected, we will provide you, before this further processing, with information regarding the purpose of the processing and any additional relevant information requested by you that include:
- The period for which the personal data will be stored according to the criteria used to establish this period.
- The existence of the right to ask us regarding your personal data, access to them, their rectification or deletion or restriction of processing or the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability.
- When the processing is based on your consent for the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes, the existence of the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
- The right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- If the provision of personal data represents a legal or contractual obligation or an obligation necessary for the conclusion of a contract, as well as if you are obliged to provide this personal data and what are the possible consequences of not complying with this obligation.
- The existence of an automated decision-making process including the creation of profiles, pertinent information regarding the logic used and regarding the importance and expected consequences of such processing for your person.
- What legal basis do we use for processing your personal data?
Your personal data is used for:
- The purpose of providing additional information regarding the Company's products / solutions / services - these being necessary for the execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party in order to take steps at the request of the data subject before concluding a contract (art. 6 (1) b from the GDPR);
- The purpose of concluding sales contracts for our products/solutions/services - these being necessary for the execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party or to take steps at the request of the data subject before concluding a contract (art. 6 (1) b of the GDPR);
- The purpose of marketing and advertising - under the conditions and only based on the consent expressly granted by you (art. 6 (1) a of the GDPR);
- The purpose of recruitment for people who send CVs in order to fill one of the positions available in the Zipper services s.r.l. structure. - to take steps at the request of the data subject before concluding an individual employment contract (art. 6 (1) b of the GDPR)
b) website: http://primariamea.ro/
- The purpose of transmitting to the Territorial Administrative Unit (City Hall) indicated by you is that there are requests from natural persons for the City Hall to be registered on this platform - they are processed based on your consent (art. 6(1) a of the GDPR) ;
- The purpose of mediating the communication between you and the territorial administrative unit (City Hall) that you have indicated, the processing is based on compliance with the legal conditions and obligations of the City Hall in order to process your requests (art. 6(1) c of the GDPR, respectively Article 9(2) b of the GDPR).
- What types of data do we collect?
We collect data to operate efficiently and provide you with the best experiences related to our products/solutions/services. You can opt out of the data we collect. When you are asked to provide personal data, you can refuse. If you choose not to provide data that is necessary to receive a product / solution / service, there is a possibility that you will not be able to purchase the respective product / solution / service.
For each processing purpose, we need certain personal data from you, as follows:
- The purpose of providing additional information regarding the Company's products / solutions / services - name, surname, email address, phone number; Failure to transmit this information will make it impossible to transmit the requested information to you;
- The purpose of concluding sales contracts for our services/solutions/products - name, surname, email address, phone number]; Failure to transmit this information will make it impossible to conclude a sales contract between us and you.
- The purpose of marketing and advertising - name, surname, email address, data collected from the cookie modules; Failure to transmit this information will make it impossible for us to offer personalized marketing campaigns to you.
- The purpose of recruitment – data contained in the CV, without being limited to Identification data and personal characteristics, hobbies and interests, information on studies and courses, information on professional history and professional life; Failure to provide this information will make it impossible to contact you in order to schedule an interview.
b) website: http://primariamea.ro/
- The purpose of transmitting to the Territorial Administrative Unit (City Hall) indicated by you is that there are requests from natural persons for the City Hall to be registered on this platform - name, surname, email address, phone number; Failure to transmit this information will make it impossible to register the request.
- The purpose of mediating the communication between you and the territorial administrative unit (City Hall) that you have indicated, so that the data you communicate through the web platform will be processed by the City Hall in order to process your requests - name, surname, address email address, phone number, data entered in civil status documents, domicile, health data, financial data; Failure to provide this information will make it impossible to register the request.
- How long do we store your personal data?
We store your personal data if it is necessary to provide the products / services / information you requested or we store your personal data for other essential purposes, such as complying with legal obligations, resolving disputes and implementing our agreements. Because these requirements may vary depending on the different types of data in the context of different products, the actual retention periods may vary significantly. The criteria used to determine retention periods include:
- maintaining and improving the performance of the products, maintaining the security of our systems and maintaining appropriate business and financial records.
- the period for which you have expressed your consent or until you express your intention in one of the ways provided in this policy to stop keeping them.
- the situation in which a law stipulates the obligation to retain personal data, to maintain relevant data for an investigation or data that must be kept in case of litigation.
The storage periods of your personal data differ depending on the purpose for which they are used, as follows:
- The purpose of providing additional information regarding the Company's products / solutions / services - for a period of 3 years.
- The purpose of concluding sales contracts for our services/solutions/products – during the duration of the contract, later according to legal provisions.
- The purpose of marketing and advertising for a period of 3 years until the moment you object to our legitimate interest regarding this processing.
- The purpose of recruitment during the recruitment process or until you withdraw your consent regarding this processing, whichever comes first
b) website: http://primariamea.ro/
- In the case of the site http://primariamea.ro/, the storage periods of your personal data differ depending on the purpose for which they are processed but will not exceed 6 months.
- Where do we transmit personal data?
Your personal data may also be processed by other operators, associated operators or authorized persons of the Operator, in full compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data:
- IT service providers, as well as all the companies in these categories of recipients from whom the Operator will contract services and products and which have taken adequate protection measures, according to the legal provisions, to ensure that they comply with their protection obligations personal data. If authorized persons subcontract part of the activities that involve the processing of personal data, the subcontractors will be subject to the same obligations regarding the implementation of the security, technical and organizational measures provided by the EU General Regulation on data protection, but also of the internal normative acts approved for the implementation of the EU General Regulation.
- The contracting parties of the Operator, who have the capacity of associated operator, for the performance of services outsourced to them.
- State authorities based on their competences provided by the applicable law.
- When you provide data to one of our brands, we may share that information with our other brands.
- We may share your information with our service providers who manage customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as carrying out promotions, sending messages to customers, conducting surveys, etc. We have not authorized any of these service providers to do other operations with your data.
- We may share your information when we collaborate with another company to offer our customers products, services, contests or promotions.
- We may share information about you if it is necessary or appropriate in good faith to comply with laws or regulations or to respond to a valid subpoena, order, or government request or to protect our operations, privacy, security, property or the rights of the Operator.
- In the unlikely event of a sale or merger of the company/company, our customers' personal information and other information we have collected as described in this policy may be among the transferred assets.
- In the case of the http://primariamea.ro/ site, your personal data are sent to the requested Territorial Administrative Unit through the web platform.
If your data will be transferred to other companies / entities from other countries outside the EU/EEa, you will be informed in this regard.
- How do I choose to be informed?
The company and our brands want to communicate with you only if you also want this.
Communication between us and you can be done through:
- Phone, including SMS
- Electronic mail (e-mail);
- Feed /Rss (online connection for real-time information)
- How do we protect children's data?
We are concerned about the privacy and safety of children when they use the Internet. We will never knowingly ask for personal identification information online from people under the age of 16 without verifiable parental consent. Our sites are sites for an audience over the age of 16 and are not intended for children.
- What other data do we collect?
- How is data used for behavioral advertising and what are your options?
We use our own cookies to determine which of our ads are displayed on other websites. We also work with third-party companies that use tracking technologies (including cookies and pixel tags) on our sites to deliver personalized advertising on our behalf and on behalf of other Internet advertisers. these companies may collect information over time about your activity on our sites and other sites, as well as your interaction with our promotional activity and other communications and use this information to determine which ads you see on the sites and third-party applications. these technologies and the information collected about you may also be used to track your activity on multiple devices.
For more information, please consult the Cookies Policy.
- What security measures have we adopted?
We guarantee that the processing of your data is carried out under legal conditions, at the same time implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure data integrity and confidentiality according to the GDPR Regulation.
The company has implemented a personal data security policy, which is confidential for security reasons. We assure you that the processing of your data is carried out by personnel trained in this regard, at the highest standards of confidentiality.
We do our best to offer you a safe and convenient experience when you access the company's websites. We have physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial guarantees to help protect the security and confidentiality of your personal data.
When you enter your personal information on our sites, we use encryption technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us.
If for any reason you cannot access the secure server, please contact us at the following contact address on the contact page.
- What is phishing?
"Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an e-mail that appears to be from us, requesting personal information, do not respond. We will never ask for your password, username, credit card information or other personal information via email.
- What links to other sites do we have?
- How do you access or change the information you have sent us?
You can ask us to update your personal information by contacting us, as described in the section entitled "How can you contact us?", below. Remember that any request to update your personal information can take up to 1 month. This period can be extended by two months when necessary, considering the complexity and number of requests.
- How can you contact us?
- What rights do you have?
According to the legislation regarding the protection of personal data, you benefit from the following rights: the right to information, the right to access data, the right to rectification, the right to delete data ("the right to be forgotten"), the right to restrict processing, the right to data portability, the right to opposition, as well as the right not to be subject to an automated individual decision, including the creation of profiles.
For additional details regarding the processing activities carried out by the company, as well as regarding the rights you benefit from in this context, please send a request in electronic format, by e-mail to dpo@ezipper. ro or on paper at the address in Bucharest, B-dul. December 1, 1918, no. 1G, sector 3.
Your request will be analyzed, and you will be answered within 30 days of receiving the request. In the case of complex or very numerous requests, this term can be extended by two months.
Equally, you have the right to contact the supervisory authority for Personal Data Processing (ANSPDCP), with headquarters in B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru 28-30, sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, in accordance with the ANSPDCP complaint resolution procedure available on the Authority's website (www.dataprotection.ro). Also, you are recognized the right to go to court for the defense of any rights guaranteed by the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection, which have been violated.
CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
You have the possibility to contact the Data Protection Officer appointed by the company, DPO: phone: +40 747 055 703 / +40 213 404 638, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.